Tuesday 10 June 2008

Hugh Hefner won't marry girlfriend Holly

Hugh Hefner doesn't want to marry girlfriend Holly Madison.

The Playboy tycoon - who lives in a Los Angeles mansion with Holly and his two other girlfriends Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt - has no plans to tie the knot again after going through two divorces.

He said: "I love Holly very much and I think we're going to be together the rest of my life. But marriage isn't part of my puzzle. It's not a personal thing - I just haven't had much luck with marriages."

Holly, 28, is still keen on the idea of marriage, but accepts it is unlikely to happen.

She said: "We are no closer to getting married than we were years ago. It's like a car stalled at the side of the road."

Meanwhile, Hugh has revealed he has no intention of giving up work, despite being 82-years-old.

He said: "I have no plans to retire. It's the perfect combination of work and play that keeps you young. If I quit work it would be the beginning of the end for me."





See Also